image protection

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Cadbury World Trip

5.2 are currently studying the Mayan Civilisation in Topic this term and have been to Cadbury World on Monday18th and Tuesday 19th.

We all had a wonderful time! Not only did we learn lots but we managed to eat lots of chocolate!
Finding out about the origins of chocolate.
The Maya produced some amazing art work.


Finding out about the history of  Cadbury and Bournville.

Entering the time tunnel to see the development of chocolate throughout the years.

On the Cadabra ride.




Time to taste  liquid chocolate!!!
Liquid chocolate with  chocolate buttons and fudge !!! (Even more chocolate!!!)
Even time for Mrs McGeary to try some chocolate!

A shoe made out of pure chocolate. The detail was very intricate.

Time to have a lesson on Maya History.
A codex unravelled.


Cocoa beans in a pod.

Group photo of the girls.

Everyone is having fun!

Get ready for an amazing 4D experience.

Group photo!


9 comments:

  1. it was a wonderful trip I really want to go again I really loved it I loved the 4D cinimer the best because the chairs moved and bumped like a real rolacoaster and it was lovely,frigtening and jucey to me and some others too xD bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the trip can I go again oh please Miss I loved the 4D cinema because it looks ful of jusy ,cold,chocolate .

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was the best trip ever

    ReplyDelete
  4. adam is the best choudhary27 May 2015 at 11:30

    thanks for the best trip ever I loved the 4d cinema because the chairs moved and it felt like areal rollacosta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Had a wonderful day at Cadbury world .thank you to the teachers for taking us

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i loved cabure world was the BEST trip ever. my best part was the 4D cinamma

    ReplyDelete
  8. i loved cabure world was the BEST trip ever. my best part was the 4D cinamma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you miss mcgeary that trip was fun I will never for get the trip �������� that means safe

    ReplyDelete